Post No. 02
How Long Will it Take to Design My Logo?
We understand that your business is your top priority; that’s why it’s our top priority, too. Having a solid logo is the cornerstone of establishing a strong brand for your business, so we do not rush to design a cookie-cutter logo that doesn’t encompass your brand or embody your vision. We keep you involved along the way so that the final product is exactly what you want and even better than you imagined.
From start to finish, designing your logo will take a few weeks. Taking the time now to create the best logo for your business will prevent you from redesigning it in the future, saving you time and money down the road.
Here’s what the process looks like.
- You reach out to us about designing your brand.
- We send you an estimate within one business day.
- You have up to 30 days to review and accept that estimate.
- You approve the estimate and pay half of the total cost upfront.
- We set up a conference call with you to discuss your company, brand, and vision. This is when we want to learn colors you hate, colors you love, and any ideas you have so that we can pinpoint that idea you can’t quite put into words.
- We start designing and send you 1-3 concepts (depending on which package you choose) within 10 business days or less.
- If you are satisfied with the initial draft, we’ll send you the final logo package within 1-2 business days. If you request revisions, we will make the changes in 2-3 businesses days and then send you the final package.
- You have an awesome logo.
After we design your new logo, we’d love to help you introduce it to your clients with new business cards, stationery, social media graphics, or whatever you may need. It deserves to be seen!
If your business needs a new logo or a logo refresh, let’s chat. Contact us today!